Our recommended Vuya Walking Safari package is a three-night trail but please contact us if you would like a longer safari experience. We’d be happy to create a personalised wildlife adventure just for you.
Rates are quoted per night on the basis of exclusive use of the trail.
From a comfort perspective we suggest six guests so that each couple has their own row on the game vehicle, but we can accommodate a maximum of eight guests.
*Rates from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020
- Quality accommodation
- All meals and snacks
- Daily morning guided walks and evening walks or game drives with top guides
- Exclusive traversing rights within some of the best game reserves in South Africa
- Water, juices, tea and coffee
- You have the option to bring your own refreshments or we can arrange to have the drinks delivered to camp and ice-cold upon your arrival.
- We do not currently offer transfers, but can recommend trusted options in the Hoedspruit area.
- Gate fees and conservation levy
- Timbavati – R160 per vehicle
- Manyeleti – R55 per person
- Guide and staff tips
- We do not run Vuya Walking Safaris for children younger than 16 years old.
- In order to enjoy a Vuya Walking Safari, we recommend that you have a reasonable level of fitness. We don’t necessarily cover huge distances on our walks, but you will be on your feet for three to four hours per day. If you have a health condition that prevents you from doing so, please bring it to our attention.